Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Adult ADD??

Haha, if you've read any of my previous posts you might agree with me, I think I might have adult ADD. I am all over the place with my thoughts. Sometimes I'll be on the phone with someone and start and sentence and go off in a totally different direction, its crazy! My mind just goes a mile a minute. I have a hard time falling asleep without the tv on because I just lay there and think and think and think about all kinds of things.

I can multitask like noone's business though, I actually do best when I'm doing 2 or 3 things at once, it keeps me on tasks.

Its hard for me to concentrate on things like reading. I really have to be focused. Like when I'm talking on the phone I cannot have the tv on or anyone in the room talking because I just get lost and the poor person on the phone gets a very strange conversation.

Ahh, I guess just another "issue" to add to my laundry list of mental issues. But, hey, its almost cool to have a mental issue these days, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment